Director of Knowledge and Learning & Development
Charles Russell Speechlys
Karen is responsible for the firm’s Knowledge Management, Library and Learning & Development departments. She has many years’ experience in Knowledge Management, as well as a commercial lawyer, having practised both in private practice and in-house. Karen is an experienced lecturer and trainer, having taught everything from legal CPD courses to MBA qualifications to lawyers and other professionals. She established the UK’s first postgraduate qualification in Knowledge Management for legal practice at Nottingham Law School. Karen also developed one of the first webinar and online learning businesses for the legal profession.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.