Jon Bartley specialises in digital technology and e-commerce, data protection, cybersecurity and consumer law.
Jon has 20 years' experience as a commercial contracts lawyer. He helps clients manage their legal risk whilst still achieving key business objectives.
Advising domestic and international clients, including well-known consumer brands, Jon acts on a wide range of commercial contracts, including supply of goods and services, reseller and distribution, and licence agreements.
He specialises in technology and digital business contracts, including SaaS, IaaS and other cloud solutions, software development and licence agreements, and data analytics projects.
Jon also assists clients on regulatory matters including data protection and cybersecurity issues (data security breaches, data analytics and marketing, data transfers and GDPR readiness), cybersecurity, e-commerce regulation and consumer law.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.