Partner, Head of TMT Disputes
James is a Partner and specialist in resolving complex corporate and commercial disputes. He leads Eversheds Sutherland's TMT disputes practice and has considerable specialist expertise gained over many years. He is ranked in the latest legal directories for both IT/Telecoms and Litigation, where he is mentioned as being “very on top of everything” and providing “pragmatic, succinct advice that is supported by sound analysis”. James is one of the leading technology and communications disputes lawyers in the UK. His role also includes leading the Tier 1 ranked Commercial Disputes team in our Leeds office.
James’ technology and communications disputes experience spans transformational ICT outsourcings/managed services, multi-party platform development, technology and software licensing, joint ventures, cloud, fintech, mobile, system outages and claims arising from data/system security breaches (both internal and external). In addition, James gained in-house counsel and sector experience whilst on secondment at a telematics plc.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.