Bird & Bird
James Fenelon is a senior associate in Bird & Bird's leading Privacy & Data Protection Group, based in London.
He advises on a wide variety of privacy matters including GDPR, e-Privacy laws and data security, including data breaches.
James has particular experience advising on the data protection implications of ad tech and analytics technologies, looking at issues such as cookies, online advertising, device recognition technologies, and custom audience initiatives (among others).
James acts as external Data Protection Officer for leading analytic and ad tech companies.
He speaks regularly at conferences on data protection and privacy issues.
- Available nowData Protection in 2019: GDPR one year onPractice Risk and ComplianceWhy GDPR is still relevant post Brexit1 year post GDPR what are the areas of compliance that Controllers and Processors are finding most challengingUpdate on ...
- Available nowePrivacy in 2019TMT (IT Law and Practice)Largely as a result of GDPR, ePrivacy has been a topical issue over the past year; but GDPR isn't the only ePrivacy issue in town. ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.