Jacqui heads up the financial services regulatory team in London and is co-chair of Orrick's global Blockchain and Cryptocurrency group. She has more than 20 years' experience in providing international regulatory advice across the broad spectrum of the financial services regulated community.
Jacqui's clients include asset managers, brokers, banks, fund managers, fund platforms, payment service providers, e-money issuers, Fintech companies, exchanges and corporate finance boutiques.
She provides regulatory advice to both the buy side and sell side and covers both retail and wholesale business. Typical work includes advising on issues relating to authorization, structuring, outsourcing, systems and controls, conduct of business, financial resources, market abuse, EU directives, promotion and distribution of investments, money laundering, payment services and consumer credit. Typical work also includes providing specialist regulatory advice on transactions within the financial services sector.
Jacqui is particularly active in the Fintech space, with clients including peer to peer lending platforms, challenger banks, app payment providers, investment and property crowd funding platforms, robo advisers and wealth management platforms, alternative investment fund managers and on-line broker dealers. Jacqui also has significant experience advising on blockchain, digital currencies and ICOs. The 2017 UK Legal 500 states that “although she is active across the spectrum of financial services regulatory issues including on behalf of banks, brokers and fund managers, Jacqui is particularly noted for her Fintech expertise.”
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.