Igor Judge PC
Lord Judge served as Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales from 2008 to 2013. Prior to that, he was President of the Queen's Bench Division from 2005 to 2008, and Deputy Chief Justice from 1998 to 2003.
Called to the bar at Middle Temple in 1963, he became a Recorder in 1976, and Queen's Counsel in 1979. In 1987 he was elected Leader of the Midland Circuit, before his appointment in 1988 as a Justice of the High Court. He became a Privy Counsellor in 1996, on his appointment as a Lord Justice of Appeal.
He currently sits as a crossbencher in the House of Lords, and as a Distinguished Visitor at The Dickson Poon School of Law at King's College London.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.