Farrer & Co
Henrietta is an Associate in the Disputes team.
Henrietta advises on all stages of the litigation process, from initial case analysis through to trial. Recognising that litigation is not always appropriate in every case, she also assists with settlement negotiations to achieve commercial outcomes for her clients.
Henrietta has assisted in claims in the County Court, High Court and First Tier Property tribunal. She has a broad practice and her experience ranges from property disputes and insolvency matters, to art related disputes, commercial contract disputes and advice on debt recovery.
Much of Henrietta’s work has an international element, and she has experience in liaising with lawyers in other jurisdictions, most particularly in France where she is assisted by her French language skills.
As well as private individuals, Henrietta’s recent clients have included museums and galleries, a private bank as well as other commercial organisations.
Henrietta qualified as a solicitor in 2019.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.