Old Square Tax Chambers
Harriet is an English barrister and Jersey advocate and appears regularly before courts in both jurisdictions.
Harriet advises taxpayers in relation to UK tax matters. She advises on all direct tax matters for private and corporate clients as well as in the context of trusts and estates, and on indirect tax matters. In addition to advising extensively on traditional private client matters, Harriet has a particular interest in international matters such as double tax treaties, TIEAs, disclosure facilities and conflict of laws issues arising in a tax context.
- Available nowTax for General Practice - End of year round-up 2019Tax for General PracticeA full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the ...
- Available nowTax for General Practice - Spring update 2019Tax for General PracticeIn our inaugural Tax for General Practice Spring Update, our expert speakers will bring you up to date with all the important tax issues currently ...
- Available nowTax for General Practice end of year round-up (2018)Tax for General PracticeThis webinar looks at the key developments in tax in 2018, drawing on the preceding webinars in our Tax for General Practice programme. Topics discussed ...
- Available nowFATCA, CRS and other disclosure regimesPrivate Client Law and PracticeFACTA and CRS have had a massive impact on the compliance process of organisations the world over, but many still struggle to understand what is ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.