Gideon specialises in tax litigation but has a background in transactional tax work. His tax litigation work has given him experience at all levels of the UK Courts and the European Courts.
Gideon has worked on disputes and investigations involving complex corporate and financial transactions for a variety of multinational and FTSE listed companies across both direct and indirect tax, as well as dealing with investigations involving high-net-worth individuals.
Gideon also has significant experience in high value regulatory investigations as they relate to tax issues.
Gideon takes a particular interest not just in advising on disputes but in managing the risks of transactions, so that the extent of any such dispute is minimised, and in seeking solutions outside of the Courts, whether through well-run compliance or effective settlements.
With a transactional background covering, in particular, M&A and finance, as well as matters with a significant international dimension, Gideon also has experience of how some of the most complex tax rules apply in practice. Such expertise is invaluable in managing the risks of those transactions, advising on any disputes that may arise and finding the most effective solutions.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.