Firmwide Managing Partner
Gideon is Linklaters’ Firmwide Managing Partner, a role he has held since January 2016. In this role, he chairs the global law firm’s Executive Committee and is a member of its Partnership Board. Previously global head of the firm’s banking practice and co-head of its leveraged finance practice, he is one of the market’s foremost experts in leveraged and acquisition finance.
As Firmwide Managing Partner, Gideon has led the development and implementation of a strategy focused on delivery of best in class legal support and consistently excellent client service. Key to this objective is attracting, developing and retaining exceptional talent, fostering a culture of teamwork, innovation and entrepreneurialism and creating an environment where all people across the firm feel they belong and have a fair and equal opportunity to reach their full potential.
A former barrister, Gideon joined DLA as a partner in London from Clifford Chance, before joining Linklaters as a partner in 1999. Gideon is a solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales and holds LLM and LLB degrees from the University of London.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.