Wilson Nesbitt Solicitors
Gary graduated with distinction from the Master of Legal Science course at Queens University Belfast and joined Wilson Nesbitt in 2006. Gary specialises in all aspects of commercial law, criminal defence, road traffic offences, judicial review and mental health law; he also has considerable experience working for clients in relation to litigation and property matters and maintains a varied case load regularly assisting partners and other solicitors in relation to such matters. Gary is committed to offering a first class client centred service providing his clients with expert advice to allow them make informed decisions.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.