Shearman & Sterling
Garreth Wong is a partner and barrister in the International Arbitration practice based in London.
Recognised as a leading lawyer, an “excellent strategist” (Legal 500) and a “superb advocate” (Who’s Who Legal) who is “very good at marshalling complex technical evidence” and “delivers results” (Chambers), Garreth is lead counsel to multinationals, blue chip companies and States in high value, business-critical commercial and investment treaty arbitrations and complex multi-jurisdictional litigation and investigations. He also regularly acts as arbitrator.
With almost two decades in practice, Garreth has extensive experience with disputes around the world including the Americas, Africa, Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Central and South Asia, China and Southeast Asia. He has worked on matters governed by a wide range of civil and common laws, as well as public international law.
His expertise spans disputes relating to mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures and shareholder agreements, energy (oil & gas, power, nuclear and renewables), mining and natural resources, projects and infrastructure, telecommunications and technology, financial services, industrials and aviation, pharmaceuticals and life sciences.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.