Herbert Smith Freehills
Gareth helps listed and private companies navigate the increasingly challenging corporate law and governance framework. He was recognised as a "next generation lawyer" for corporate governance in the 2018 and 2017 Legal 500 UK Rankings which described him as "highly regarded".
Gareth is a member of Herbert Smith Freehill's Corporate Governance Advisory Team, advising companies on a range of governance issues. His expertise includes advising on corporate reporting requirements, the Corporate Governance Code, continuing obligations under the Listing Rules and Market Abuse Regulation, company meetings and directors' duties.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.