Charles Russell Speechlys
Emma advises on the full range of contentious property issues, including insolvency matters, arrears, break rights, dilapidations and 1954 Act renewals. Emma also deals with contractual and development disputes, specialising in rights of light, restrictive covenants and Electronic Communications Code issues, including the removal of telecoms masts. Her work is advisory – to avoid and/or settle disputes - as well as involving the conduct of litigation.
Emma lectures widely on property litigation issues and writes for various publications, including the Estates Gazette and the Property Law Journal. Emma also summarises cases dealing with easements and restrictive covenants for the Property Law UK website. Emma is an honorary member of Arbrix and a member of the RICS Telecommunication Forum. She is also former Chair of the Training and Education Committee of The Property Litigation Association and has sat as a member of the Steering Group of the RICS Dilapidations Forum and the South East Committee of Women in Property.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.