Elizabeth is an established Property and Commercial practitioner with particular expertise in the fields of Housing, Commercial landlord and tenant law and Employment law.
As an experienced advocate, Elizabeth combines sound business acumen with a practical and forensic approach to her trial advocacy and advisory work. Professional and lay clients alike find her to be approachable and an efficient problem solver.
Elizabeth also accepts appropriate work under the Direct Public Access Scheme.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.