Edward Henry QC
QEB Hollis Whiteman
Edward is frequently instructed in the most complex and high profile cases within the field of corporate and financial crime, from investigation stage through to the highest level of appeal. He is highly respected for his mastery of complex legal issues such as expert evidence and has a proven track record in developing procedural arguments (Abuse of Process, Disclosure and PII) which have repeatedly stopped major prosecutions. His client care is exceptional and his advocacy is revered; he is the full package and absolutely what a client should expect from a senior barrister at the top of their game.
Edward has dedicated his career to defence work. He is sought out to defend the most serious and high profile crimes at all stages of the process and is frequently instructed to adopt a case at appeal to provide the greatest opportunity of success for the client. He has a proven track record in developing procedural arguments (Abuse of Process, Disclosure and PII) which have repeatedly stopped major prosecutions. His client care is faultless and his advocacy sets him apart, he is a tremendous criminal practitioner.
Edward has experience of a vast spectrum of industries, their regulation and the tribunals that adjudicate on them. He exclusively defends for professionals who require his keen understanding of the nuances of their profession and the skilled execution of their case that he delivers, whether in advice or in hearing. He has an incredible success record and often manages to stop a case with his procedural arguments.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.