Dr Sam De Silva
Dr Sam De Silva is a Partner in CMS' IT and Outsourcing team. Sam specialises in strategic and complex IT and telecommunication projects including all forms of cloud computing (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS), outsourcing (IT, BPO and off-shoring), system development and supply, system integration, software licensing, support and service agreements, acting for both users and suppliers. Sam also regularly advises on data protection, privacy, cyber-security and PCI DSS issues.
Sam is deeply immersed in the technology sector and at the forefront of related policy issues, representing the UK on a number of international committees. This market intelligence supports clients in their strategic planning and future proofing of projects.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.