Senior Solicitor and PSL
Dominic is a technical expert, advising fee earners and keeping both colleagues and clients up-to-date with legal and regulatory developments.
He develops and manages his team’s training programme, writes technical papers and news bulletins for both internal and client use, provides counsel to fee-earners internally, and maintains his team’s internal know-how and precedent documentation.
Dominic worked in two major City firms, first as a transactional lawyer and then as a professional support lawyer, before joining Macfarlanes. His legal background is in general corporate matters, including private and public M&A, equity capital markets, corporate governance, joint ventures, private equity and venture capital and group reorganisations.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.