Latham & Watkins
Deborah Kirk is a partner in the IP and technology team of Latham & Watkins. Based in London, she specializes in IP matters with a focus on brand and online platforms.
Deborah advises clients, primarily in the consumer products; digital market; pharmaceutical; and e-commerce sectors, on a broad spectrum of IP related matters, including in the context of M&A, JVs and technology transactions; licensing arrangements; branding strategy and development; and advising on the various legal challenges surrounding online platform and service providers.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.