David is a Partner in Addleshaw Goddard's Global Investigations team based in London.
David has extensive experience in contentious regulatory work, with a particular focus on FCA and other financial services investigations. He has acted for investment banks, asset managers and private wealth management firms, and for individuals employed by them, in some of the most high profile civil and criminal investigations to date. David also has experience of defending other white collar crime investigations including those alleging bribery and corruption, irregular/false accounting, and breaches of anti-money laundering legislation. His international experience includes work in Asia and Italy as well as cross-border investigations with a UK element.
- Available nowThe Fifth Money Laundering Directive (2020)Corporate Crime|Corporate LawThe Fifth Money Laundering Directive becomes law in the UK and the EU on 10 January 2020. This webinar will bring you up to date ...
- Available nowThe Fifth Money Laundering Directive (2018)Corporate LawAt the time of writing, negotiations over the Fifth Money Laundering Directive (5MLD) appear to be reaching their final stages. This webinar will bring you ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.