Clyde & Co
David has advised on a range of commercial claims and disputes, in particular high value professional liability disputes involving solicitor and accountant defendants. These frequently involve cross-border issues and international offices. He also has experience in solicitors regulatory proceedings and pre-action dispute resolution work.
David also has experience in international arbitration, and has acted in the LCIA on an energy joint venture dispute.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.