David is a partner in Pinsent Masons’ TMT Disputes team. He has more than 20+ years’ experience of advising clients (both IT suppliers and customers) in relation to problems concerning technology, outsourcing, telecoms and data. He is a lead partner in the firm’s cyber team and regularly advises clients on responding to cyber and personal data incidents, with particular experience of advising businesses in the financial services sector. As part of this he has assisted numerous clients with the notification of cyber-related incidents to regulators (the ICO, FCA and otherwise), and with the management of the resulting investigation. Post-incident, David advises on potential actions that may be brought against the IT Services Provider and the risks relating to data subject claims. David was recently seconded to the legal team of the National Cyber Security Centre (part of GCHQ).
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.