Mills & Reeve
David is a specialist in contentious trust and probate disputes with 20 years' worth of experience. His team deals exclusively with such matters and has developed a real expertise for our clients. Their work includes helping both individuals and larger organisations like charities or higher educational establishments deal with a whole range of contentious issues relating to trusts and disputed wills. This diverse work covers all sorts of matters, ranging from testamentary capacity and undue influence claims and applications under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975, to advising on proprietary estoppel and breach of trust actions.
David is a member of the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS) and is one of the few members of the organisation outside London.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.