Darius is a corporate lawyer with experience in advising public and private companies on domestic and cross-border M&A, joint ventures, equity capital markets, corporate governance, company secretarial matters and general corporate work. Darius spent 20 years working in private practice in the City of London, including six years as a corporate associate at Allen & Overy and several years as a partner at a leading national law firm (with a secondment to a leading Japanese investment bank).
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.