Daniel is an Associate Director in the firm’s construction and engineering disputes team with experience in all forms of dispute resolution including arbitration, court proceedings, mediation and adjudication and has extensive project advisory experience.
He advises on high-value, complex international and domestic disputes, predominantly in the real estate, energy and infrastructure sectors. He is familiar with advising on the major standard form construction contracts such as FIDIC, NEC, JCT, IChemE etc. Most recently he has advised clients on international arbitration proceedings under the ICC, SCC, NAI and LCIA rules while working alongside overseas local counsel.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.