Colin is a manager in Mazars’ Financial Reporting Advisory team, which provides technical advice to listed and major corporate organisations. He is a technical accounting specialist with a broad range of accounting expertise, covering IFRS and UK GAAP.
Colin has gained specialist experience from providing financial reporting and accounting technical advice to UK, European and International clients in the private and public sector, and has supported many clients with the application of IFRS and the implementation of new accounting standards.
The Mazars Financial Reporting Advisory team is a client-facing team and therefore Colin regularly deals with technical issues directly with his clients. In addition Colin’s daily role also involves providing accounting support to Mazars’ audit teams, principally in the form of providing specific advice on complex accounting issues.
Colin is currently a member of the ICAEW’s Financial Reporting Editorial Board, and a member of the London Society of Chartered Accountants.
- Available nowIFRS 16 and commercial leases (2019)Commercial PropertyOur technical accounting expert discusses how the International Financial Reporting Standards apply to commercial leases, particularly in light of the changes introduced by IFRS 16 ...
- Available nowThe latest on IFRS Standards (2018)Corporate LawIn this webinar, our specialist speaker will discuss the ins and outs of the IFRS, and how far it has come as a common global ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.