Director of Regulatory Policy
Chris Handford is Director of Regulatory Policy at the Solicitors Regulation Authority, having joined the organisation in 2015. He has over 15 years experience developing policy in the legal service sector and was previously Head of Research and Development at the Legal Services Board, the oversight regulator for legal service in England and Wales. Chris's primary responsibility at the SRA is to deliver a reform programme designed to enable growth and innovation in the market and to strike the right balance between reducing regulatory burdens and ensuring consumer protection.
- Available nowSRA: Standards and Regulations - a look into the new handbook (2020)Practice Risk and ComplianceIn this first practice risk and compliance webinar of the year our practitioners are going to look into the new SRA handbook.Our experts look into:The ...
- Available nowThe new SRA Handbook (2019)Practice Risk and ComplianceThe SRA will update on key features of its regulatory reform programme:The new Standards and Regulations that will replace the Handbook in 2019Better information to ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.