Farrer & Co
Ben is an experienced commercial litigator who advises businesses, high net worth individuals and not-for-profit organisations on a wide range of complex contentious matters. He works closely with his clients to help them understand the strength of their legal position and to devise strategies to achieve the best possible outcome.
Ben’s expertise includes commercial contract disputes, professional negligence claims, post M&A disputes, shareholder disputes, insurance coverage issues, civil fraud and claims arising out of breaches of directors’ duties and restrictive covenants. He is currently advising clients on contractual issues arising out of the coronavirus pandemic, including the application of force majeure clauses and frustration. He is also advising clients in a number of sectors on pursuing claims under their business interruption insurance policies.
Ben has extensive experience of resolving disputes through negotiation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution, particularly mediation. He frequently advises on cases in the High Court and the Court of Appeal, including making and responding to applications for injunctive relief.
Clients value Ben’s responsiveness and his pragmatic and commercial approach.
Ben qualified as a solicitor in 2008 and became a partner in 2018.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.