Travers Smith LLP
Ben specialises in high-value and complex commercial contracts, often with an international dimension. These include outsourcing, manufacturing, supply of goods, supply of services, distribution, management, agency, franchise and brand licence agreements. He has extensive experience in the structuring and negotiation of equity joint ventures and co-operation agreements. He advises a range of corporate and other clients on their commercial contracts and on commercial and trading law more generally, including unfair contract terms, consumer law and the law of agency. He also regularly advises on commercial contracts in the context of M&A, including transitional services and separation arrangements.
Ben has expertise in a range of sectors, with particular focus on leisure and hospitality, retail, financial services and energy and infrastructure. As head of the firm's Leisure & Hospitality Group, he regularly advises on management and franchising arrangements in the hotel and wider leisure and hospitality sector. He also advises clients on Brexit-related risks and mitigation strategies and wider supply chain issues.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.