Mishcon de Reya
Antonia Felix is a Managing Associate in the Family department. She specialises in all aspects of family law with a particular emphasis on complex financial remedy cases often involving assets in different jurisdictions and complicated trust structures.
Antonia also advises on cohabitation disputes and private law children matters, including applications for leave to remove children from the jurisdiction. She is experienced in advising on pre and post-marital agreements and cohabitation agreements. Antonia's work involves multi jurisdictions and often involves disclosure issues and obtaining disclosure orders against third parties, including trustees and registered agents in offshore jurisdictions, and joining third parties to proceedings within the context of financial remedy proceedings.
Legal 500 2017 describe her as 'charming and a great lawyer'. Antonia was shortlisted for the Citywealth Future Leaders - Family Lawyer of the Year, Senior Associate award 2018.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.