Garden Court Chambers
Ann is a very experienced family lawyer, with a broad practice spanning all areas of family law. Her areas of expertise are care proceedings and complex private law matters.
In relation to public law children work, Ann has experience representing parents, grandparents, Children Guardians, foster carers and other interested parties. Ann is instructed in cases involving physical and emotional abuse, neglect, substance abuse, domestic violence, mental health issues and fabricated illness.
Her experience in private law children work includes disputed contact matters, residence, parental responsibility, change of name along with leave to remove from the jurisdiction matters.
Ann also deals with adoption, special guardianship and abduction matters.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.