CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang
Anita has specialised in employment law for over 19 years and works with UK and international clients in a wide range of sectors; she manages a broad caseload of advisory, non-contentious and contentious work.
Anita is listed in Chambers & Partners as an “Associate to Watch”. Testimonials from legal directories include “Part-time employment judge Anita Wisby advises on both contentious and non-contentious issues, from disciplinaries and absence management to restructures and business transfers. Clients report that she is “excellent and can really help bring commercial balance to legal issues.” Anita has also been noted in directories as being “extremely intelligent” and “extremely responsive, knowledgeable, supportive and quick at turning things around” as well as being “highly ranked by peers”.
Anita regularly speaks at external and internal seminars on employment law, facilitates workshops and HR forums and undertakes client training.
Anita is a part time employment judge.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.