Dr. Aniruddha Rajput is a Member of the UN International Law Commission (2017-21). He was the Chairperson of the Drafting Committee for the 69th Session of the ILC in 2017.
His areas of expertise are general international law, dispute resolution, boundary disputes, law of the sea, international investment law and international trade law. He has advised governments on proceedings before the International Court of Justice, private clients on proceedings under the Alien Tort Claims Act before the US Courts, and human rights and other public international law litigation in the Supreme Court of India.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.