Andy acts on a wide range of substantial international and domestic arbitration, litigation and adjudication matters. He has a particular expertise in complex construction, engineering and real estate claims and related professional negligence issues, although his practice also encompasses more general commercial disputes.
Andy has represented a wide spectrum of clients, including state governments, financial institutions, large developers, high-net-worth individuals, professional consultants, contractors and sub-contractors. He has advised on many of the most high-profile development projects in London over the last few years, together with significant international infrastructure projects. His experience includes office, residential, hotel and industrial developments, hospitals, schools, power plants, airports, roads, and off-shore oil and gas projects. Andy’s arbitration work has included major international ICC and LCIA arbitrations, including appearing as advocate. He also has extensive experience of alternative dispute resolution procedures including mediation, expert determination and early neutral evaluation.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.