Amy is a Legal Director in Ashfords' Restructuring & Insolvency team. She is a solicitor and a (non-appointment taking) licensed insolvency practitioner.
Amy advises clients on corporate and personal insolvency law. She acts for insolvency practitioners and stakeholders affected by financial distress, including directors, shareholders, creditors and debtors from a wide spectrum of sectors, but particularly financial services and insurance. Her practice encompasses advisory, disputes and transactional work and extends to advising insolvency practitioners in respect of professional disciplinary issues.
Amy won the Insolvency Lawyers' Association Prize in the Joint Insolvency Examination Board (JIEB) examinations in 2010 and is a contributor to Tolley's Insolvency Law service and other technical publications.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.