Ropes & Gray
Arefa is counsel in the firm’s litigation practice. Arefa advises companies and individuals on a variety of securities enforcement and regulatory matters. She is currently on assignment to the London office.
Arefa has substantial experience running internal, SEC, and DOJ investigations in matters involving financial fraud, corruption, and international risk. Arefa regularly assists companies on securities matters before the SEC, CFTC, and SROs. Arefa also frequently works with clients across various sectors to identify and mitigate risk. She works with investors and companies to develop and implement compliance programs and conduct monitoring with respect to corruption and related international risks. She conducts diligence and negotiates terms with respect to corruption and international risk in private equity investments, mergers, acquisitions, and financing transactions.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.