- Available nowAn update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019Brexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration experts from Five Paper return to give an update on the Movement of EU Nationals in the UK post Brexit. The webinar is ...
- 09 Apr201912:30The latest on industrial disease (2019)Personal InjuryTopics discussed will include:An update on VWF/ HAVS claimsAn update on manual handling casesAn update on COSH casesAn update on limitation and section 33 casesA ...
- 17 Jun201912:30The present state of the Housing and Planning Act 2016 (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of elements of the Housing and Planning Act of interest to residential property practitioners, and in this webinar our subject specialists ...
- 14 Oct201912:30Brexit - Autumn 2019 UpdateBrexitOur Brexit specialists provide an update on the current legal landscape following the UK's withdrawal from the European Union, building on our previous update webinar ...
- 30 Apr201912:30Immigration Law - Spring Update 2019ImmigrationThis Webinar intends to provide an update on the latest immigration law and policy developments from the last six months, as well as the latest ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.