Squire Patton Boggs
- Available nowTrust management – accounts, tax returns and compliancePrivate Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide practical guidance on the important area of private client practice that is trusts management. Topics to be covered include:Trustee's duty to ...
- Available nowInheritance Tax and Trusts in 2019Private Client TaxAn update on the non-domicile changes a year and a half onSubstance requirements for private client structures and entities.Please note that this agenda is provisional ...
- Available nowCorporate insolvency (2019)Corporate LawIn this webinar, our insolvency specialists discuss the current state of corporate insolvency, including notable cases and legislation over the past year, and the significant ...
- Available nowThe latest on the PSC Register and trusts (2018)Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our subject specialists discuss the ins and outs of the PSC Register and its relationship with trusts. Topics discussed will include:The register ...
- Available nowInheritance Tax and trusts in 2018Tax for General PracticeTrusts are a key tool in mitigating inheritance tax liability. Often the bread and butter of private client lawyers, there are also plenty of occasions ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.