- Available nowRecast Regulation on EU Insolvency: one year onRestructuring and InsolvencyThe Recast Regulation on EU Insolvency - what has changed:COMI and forum shoppingJurisdiction- main and secondary proceedingsUndertakingsGroup Insolvency proceedingsEU Insolvency RegistersBrexit.Please note that this agenda ...
- Available nowMental capacity and formalities in wills: including discussion of the Law Society’s ConsultationPrivate Client Law and PracticeWith an ageing population and an increase in debilitating illnesses which affect mental capacity such as Alzheimer’s, discussion of mental capacity and the role it ...
- Available nowDivorce procedure: including service of proceedings and jurisdictional issuesFamily LawThis webinar will look at the procedure surrounding divorce proceedings from start to finish, giving you the tools you need to properly advise your clients. ...
- Available nowDisputes update: a round-up of recent decisions, including directors’ duties, contractual interpretation, privilege and vicarious liabilityIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide practical guidance on a range of issues in the field of disputes, ranging from those which can arise between directors and ...
- Available nowUpdate on the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016Restructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide an update on where we are now with the long-awaited Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016. Topics to be covered include:Decision-making, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.