- Available nowThe present state of the Housing and Planning Act 2016 (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of elements of the Housing and Planning Act of interest to residential property practitioners, and in this webinar our subject specialists ...
- 11 Nov201912:30The Housing and Planning (Local Decision-Making) Bill 2017-19 (2019)Residential PropertyThe Housing and Planning (Local Decision-Making) Bill seeks to make drastic changes to the planning process, decentralising it and giving local communities real power over ...
- Available now(LIVE) The latest developments in planning (2019)Commercial PropertyOur planning experts discuss all the key changes to the law over the past twelve months in this webinar, as well as the key issues ...
- Available nowLeases in 2018Residential Property LawOur residential law experts provide a master class in the present state of leases in residential property, as well as looking at a number of ...
- Available nowInheritance Act Claims (2018)Private Client TaxOur specialist speakers provide a master class in making inheritance act claims in this webinar. Topics include:Domicile.Spousal claim.Cohabitee & dependency claims.Claim by minor children.Litigation friend.Construction ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.