- Available nowAn update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019Brexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration experts from Five Paper return to give an update on the Movement of EU Nationals in the UK post Brexit. The webinar is ...
- Available nowInterim payments in 2018Construction LawIn this webinar, our expert speakers return to the topic of interim payments in construction transactions, discussing their ins and outs and helping to demystify ...
- Available nowYearly VAT and Indirect Tax round-up (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxOur expert speakers return to discuss the key events in VAT and indirect tax from the past 12 months, drawing on topics from the rest ...
- 15 Apr201912:30The latest in fintech (2019)Banking and Financial Services|TMT (IT Law and Practice)Fintech has proven it is more than merely a buzzword, and continues to grow in importance at the heart of financial services' practice. In this ...
- Available nowThe latest on the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 (2018)Corporate LawThe Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 made a number of important changes to access to finance, public procurement, and many aspects of corporate ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.