4-5 Gray's Inn Square
- 09 Dec202012:30Residential Property Law - End of year round-up 2019Residential PropertyIn our Residential Property Law end of year round-up, we evaluate the key happenings in the sector throughout 2019, and look ahead to likely developments ...
- Available nowDispute Resolution yearly round-up (2018)Dispute ResolutionOur litigation experts bring our 2018 programme to an end with this round-up of the year's key developments.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet ...
- 13 Dec201912:30Commercial Property Law - End of year round-up 2019Commercial PropertyOur annual round-up webinar looks at the most significant developments in commercial property throughout 2019, and considers what might be on the horizon in 2020.A ...
- 16 Dec201912:30Private Client Law and Practice - End of year round-up 2019Private Client Law and PracticeIn our private client law end of year round-up, our expert speakers discuss all the key developments in private client law over the past year, ...
- 17 Dec201912:30Corporate Law - End of year round-up 2019Corporate LawOur end of year round-up webinar covers all the major developments in corporate law in 2019, and looks ahead to consider what issues might arise ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.