- 05 Mar201912:30(LIVE) Mortgage receivership (2019)Residential PropertyIn this webinar, our specialist speakers will discuss the most significant aspects of mortgage receivership, covering recent case law, and providing practical tips. Topics discussed ...
- Available nowConveyancing fraud in 2019Residential PropertyThe Court of Appeal decision in the Dreamvar and P&P Property case last year has enormous implications for solicitors who practice in residential property, and ...
- Available nowReal estate tax update (2018)Tax for General PracticeOur property-tax experts provide an overview of the most recent developments in real estate taxation in this webinar, referencing changes in a number of fields ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in gaming law (2018)Company and Commercial LawThe gambling industry in the UK is huge and growing, and this webinar will bring you up to date with all the latest regulatory and ...
- Available nowTax avoidance in 2018Private Client TaxThere almost seems to be a tax avoidance story in the press every day, but if you're looking for a more technical update on changes ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.