- Available now(LIVE) Mortgage receivership (2019)Residential PropertyIn this webinar, our specialist speakers will discuss the most significant aspects of mortgage receivership, covering recent case law, and providing practical tips. Topics discussed ...
- Available nowConveyancing fraud in 2019Residential PropertyThe Court of Appeal decision in the Dreamvar and P&P Property case last year has enormous implications for solicitors who practice in residential property, and ...
- Available now(LIVE) The latest developments in planning (2019)Commercial PropertyOur planning experts discuss all the key changes to the law over the past twelve months in this webinar, as well as the key issues ...
- 30 Sep201912:30Bribery and corruption in 2019Corporate CrimeBribery and corruption are well-covered topics, and for good reason. In this webinar, our expert speakers provide a masterclass on the main developments over the ...
- Available nowPersonal injury yearly round-up 2018Personal InjuryThis webinar will look at a number of key developments in personal injury practice over the last 12 months, with close reference to relevant legislation ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.