- Available nowMortgages in 2018Residential Property LawChanges to the law regarding mortgages over the past 12 months have been iterative rather than systematic. Our residential property experts will bring you up ...
- 16 Dec201912:30Private Client Law and Practice - End of year round-up 2019Private Client Law and PracticeIn our private client law end of year round-up, our expert speakers discuss all the key developments in private client law over the past year, ...
- Available nowUpdate on compliance obligations for trustees (2019)Private Client Law and PracticeThere has been a huge increase in compliance obligations for trustees, in particular as a result of the 4th and 5th Money Laundering Directives, and ...
- Available now(LIVE) Key corporate governance changes affecting employers (2019)EmploymentThere have been a number of significant changes in corporate governance over the last year, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will address the ...
- 31 Jul201912:30The present state of the Housing and Planning Act 2016 (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of elements of the Housing and Planning Act of interest to residential property practitioners, and in this webinar our subject specialists ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.