- Available nowResidential property law yearly round-up (2018)Residential PropertyIn this round-up of the year's programme, our expert speakers return to talk you through the main developments in residential property law in 2018. Topics ...
- 14 Oct201912:30Recent developments in residential landlord and tenant law (2019)Residential PropertyOur residential property experts provide an overview of key developments in landlord and tenant law over the past year, and consider what we can expect ...
- Available nowEnfranchisement - lease extensions and freehold collective enfranchisement (2018)Residential PropertyThis webinar focuses specifically on enfranchisement, and within that topic, on lease extensions and freehold collective enfranchisement.For a preview, click the video link below: Viewing ...
- Available nowThe planning application process (2018)Residential PropertyOur subject specialists provide a master class on the planning application process in this webinar, discussing topics including:The purpose of the planning system and how ...
- Available nowInheritance Act Claims (2018)Private Client TaxOur specialist speakers provide a master class in making inheritance act claims in this webinar. Topics include:Domicile.Spousal claim.Cohabitee & dependency claims.Claim by minor children.Litigation friend.Construction ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.