- Available nowGDPR and property (2019)Commercial PropertyCompliance with GDPR can be a headache for many in industry and practice. In this webinar our compliance experts look specifically at the impact of ...
- 16 Oct201912:30Bribery and corruption in 2019Corporate CrimeBribery and corruption are well-covered topics, and for good reason. In this webinar, our expert speakers provide a masterclass on the main developments over the ...
- Available nowLeases in 2018Residential Property LawOur residential law experts provide a master class in the present state of leases in residential property, as well as looking at a number of ...
- Available nowInternational VAT in 2018VAT and Indirect TaxThis webinar focuses on VAT issues for transactions with an international element, including the cross border supply of both goods and services. Topics discussed will ...
- Available nowThe FCA's Senior Manager and Certification Regime (2019)Banking and Financial ServicesTopics discussed will include:Extension of the regime to solo regulated firmsThe FCA’s focus on culture including ethnic and gender diversity.Please note that this agenda is ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.