Partner and Head of the Procurement Team
Trowers & Hamlins LLP
Partner and Solicitor Advocate
Trowers & Hamlins LLP
- 23 Apr201912:30Public sector: procurement and joint bids (2019)Commercial LawOver the next hour, our specialist speakers will discuss the commercial opportunities and pitfalls arising from procurement and joint bids in the public sector.A full ...
- Available nowPublic procurement and IT law (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)Our procurement specialists return to provide another masterclass on public procurement. Whether you deal solely with procurement, or are looking to brush up for a ...
- Available nowProcurement routes in 2018Construction LawThis webinar expands on last year's examination of procurement routes, and our subject specialists discuss trends and techniques to get the right balance of risk, ...
- Available nowWorking with procurement: update and practical issuesIn-House CounselBeing able to advise not only accurately but in a commercially-savvy way in procurement dealings in your organisation is of the utmost importance for any ...
- Available nowThe New EU Securitisation Regulation (2019)Banking and Financial Services|Corporate LawThis session will cover the main aspects of the EU Securitisation Regulation, the new regulatory framework for securitisations applicable from 1 January 2019. Principal topics ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.