- 02 Dec201912:30The latest on data protection post Brexit (2019)BrexitData protection has been a key legislative area for the European Union, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will explore how Brexit is likely ...
- 30 May201912:30Public sector: procurement and joint bids (2019)Commercial LawOver the next hour, our specialist speakers will discuss the commercial opportunities and pitfalls arising from procurement and joint bids in the public sector.A full ...
- 04 Jul201912:30Occupiers and public liability: case law update (2019)Personal Injury|Dispute ResolutionA number of significant cases have touched on occupiers and public liability over the past year, and in this webinar our disputes experts set out ...
- 09 Dec202012:30Residential Property Law - End of year round-up 2019Residential PropertyIn our Residential Property Law end of year round-up, we evaluate the key happenings in the sector throughout 2019, and look ahead to likely developments ...
- Available nowPublic sector contracts in 2019Public SectorTopics discussed will include:Procurement – some recent key cases and what they teach us in terms of procuring public contracts [Thinking of the recent case ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.