39 Essex Chambers
Old Square Chambers
- 30 Apr201912:30Immigration Law - Spring Update 2019ImmigrationThis Webinar intends to provide an update on the latest immigration law and policy developments from the last six months, as well as the latest ...
- 12 Nov201912:30Clinical negligence update (2019)Personal InjuryClinical negligence is an area in constant flux, and our subject specialists will bring you right up to date with all the latest developments in ...
- 14 Oct201912:30Brexit - Autumn 2019 UpdateBrexitOur Brexit specialists provide an update on the current legal landscape following the UK's withdrawal from the European Union, building on our previous update webinar ...
- 27 Nov201912:30Pay Reporting (2019)EmploymentPay reporting remains a topical issue, with both ethnicity and gender pay gap reporting appearing prominently in the media. In this webinar, our employment law ...
- Available nowAn update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019Brexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration experts from Five Paper return to give an update on the Movement of EU Nationals in the UK post Brexit. The webinar is ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.