Outer Temple Chambers
Head of Trusts and Probate
Charles Russell Speechlys
- 22 Oct201912:30Joint ventures and acquisitions (2019)Corporate LawThis webinar will provide practical guidance on key aspects of joint ventures and acquisitions, including tips and pitfalls to avoid.A full agenda will be posted ...
- Available nowInheritance Tax and Trusts in 2019Private Client TaxAn update on the non-domicile changes a year and a half onSubstance requirements for private client structures and entities.Please note that this agenda is provisional ...
- 03 Sep201912:30(LIVE) Company accounts for commercial lawyers (2019)Personal SkillsWhile we don't subscribe to the old adage that lawyers are hopeless with numbers, we very much recognise the importance of being able to readily ...
- Available nowTax for General Practice - Spring update 2019Tax for General PracticeIn our inaugural Tax for General Practice Spring Update, our expert speakers will bring you up to date with all the important tax issues currently ...
- 11 Dec201912:30Practice Risk and Compliance - End of year round-up 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceOur practice risk and compliance end of year round-up covers all the notable developments in the field during 2019, and looks ahead to expected changes ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.